BJP’s Hoshiarpur nominee Som Parkash


MODI 272+ TEAM MEMBER 


Som Parkash is a politician from the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party. He is a member of Punjab Legislative Assembly and represent Phagwara. He is also a former deputy commissioner of Jalandhar. He was born on 03-04-1949 at Daulatpur, district Nawanshahr. Name of his father is Hazara Ram.



Som Parkash, BJP’s Hoshiarpur nominee wants to resolve differences with miffed Sampla

Vijay Sampla who won the Hoshiarpur seat in the 2014 general elections by a margin of over 13,500 votes against his Congress rival Mohinder Singh Kaypee, has been replaced by former civil servant Som Prakash.


Vijay Sampla Sampla tweeted (in Hindi): "Someone should tell my fault. What wrong have I done? There is no corruption charge against me. No one can point a finger at my conduct. I got an airport in my area, got trains, got roads constructed. If this is the fault, then I will tell my future generations not to repeat such mistakes."

Comments

Popular Posts